- The Tech Geek Squad is trained to troubleshoot common computer issues,
the digital yearbook, cool apps that are educational, tech tools
available outside of school. Students will also help/learn how to
teach and train students/teachers in various programs.
- Membership: Open to any 5th/6th grader who is interested and approved
by the sponsor. This club serves up to 25 students.
- Meeting Dates/Times: Meet every 3rd Wednesday of the Month from 3:00-3:45
- Meeting Location: Room 627
- Sponsor – Elizabeth Merritt
- Co-Sponsor- Maryanne Castro
Want to join Tech Geek Squad? Click on the link below to fill out a form to join.
Students were learning how to use the site code.org to build games from the backside of the creation of learning games.
Tech Tips Video Project:
TGS members are working on Tech Tips (Tips that are helpful to anyone and everyone using different devices or computers). They are writing a script, choosing speakers, camera person, and the details of what they need to record. After they record they will learn how to edit and then send it to Mrs. Ross who puts together the Announcements for the campus.
Shut down Computer Team:
There are 8 members for a period of time that goes to their assigned lab to make sure all computers are shutdown (turned off) for the day.